Tags:Mexico, Motorcycle Tips, Tips
While this time of the COVID-19 virus passes. We believe that it is a good time to share with our community of motorcyclists some good advice about traveling by motorcycle in Mexico. Here are some of them:
- In card payments in any store, always request the bank terminal.
- In every road toll, use only the left side of the lane, be careful with the floor filled with oil leaks from the lanes.
- The amount of the road tolls all over Mexico for Motorcycles is the half rate of a car.
- Always check your cash change when you pay road tolls.
- Bring only necessary cash in your wallet, $200 MXN should be fine (US$10).